We will be reopening on Saturday 4th July
Whoo hoo! Yippee! Whoop whoop! Yay! Hooray! YES!!
We can’t wait to see you but please bare with us as we won’t be answering the phone at this time. We are calling our clients who missed appointments, if you had an appointment during lockdown and have not already heard from us, please send a message on Facebook.
We are opening our online booking on Monday 29th June at 10am.
In order for us to open there will be a few changes. Please bare with us as we all get used to a new way of doing things.
We ask you, our valued guests
Please arrive on time for your appointment
- We have reviewed our service menu and have removed services that we feel will be unsafe at this time
- Our team will be wearing face masks, visors and aprons and other PPE where required
- All team members will wash their hands before and after each guest
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every service
- All team members will care for our guests in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly
- We will be following social distancing guidelines and are limiting the number of people within the salon
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
- Touchless Greetings and Good Byes, as much as we miss this, we will only be ‘air hugging’ at this time
- We will not be offering refreshments
- We will not have magazines in the salon
- All team members have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating
If you wish to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak to a team member
- Please arrive with clean hair
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment, we will have these available on arrival for your convenience
- Hand Sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- Please no extra guests, children or animals, just you
- Please limit personal belongings to perhaps your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag)
- We respectfully ask that you pay by card or other contactless means where possible
- Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating, our team have been briefed to respectfully re-schedule guests who display symptoms