Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
Just a note regarding the procedures that will be in place in the salon from the 19th July 2021
- All team members will be required to wear a mask
- All guests will be required to wear a mask or a visor. Entry will only be allowed to those not wearing a mask or visor with proof of exemption
- We will not be offering lip or chin waxing or beard trims
- We will not be offering magazines (for the foreseeable future) You are very welcome to bring your own
- The partition screens will remain in place
- All team members are required to COVID flow test twice a week
- We will be offering drinks
- On arrival all guests hands will be sanitised
These measures will be reviewed every 2 weeks and we will post any changes as they come into force.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak to Mo Lisa or Jackie.
May I take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our guests for their continued support and to our fantastic team who have remained professional and committed through the whole COVID period.